- Art Education
- Support Us
- Join Us
Is your digital marketing plan ready for Hidden in the Hills?
It may seem like it's so far away, but it is never too early to start creating buzz for your studio! But you don't want to spend so much time learning how to use Pinterest to attract customers and would rather spend the time making art?
Then this bootcamp is right for you!
You can create a system and a plan that will allow you to do minimal work and get maximum impact with your digital marketing - and you can learn it all at the Curious Kirby Pinterest Bootcamp, Saturday, August 10 at the Sonoran Arts League in Stagecoach Village.
Seats are very limited!
Cost: $149 ($129 for Sonoran Art League members)
Attendees will receive:
• Customized marketing plan for the next quarter and instructions on how to plan following quarters
• Marketing funnel plan for Pinterest
• Learn to read Pinterest analytics
• Learn top target advertisements on Pinterest
• Learn how to post effective Pinterest Pins
• Learn to automate Pinterest from automations apps or from your Instagram account
• Image editing tools to create best result-getting social media posts
• Video editing tools to create eye-catching marketing videos
• Catered Lunch
You will leave the bootcamp having already posted fresh eye-catching content and will have Pinterest attracting customers during the run-up to Hidden in the Hills.
Sign up now!