- Art Education
- Support Us
- Join Us
Is your digital marketing plan ready for Hidden in the Hills?
It may seem like it's so far away, but it is never too early to start creating buzz for your studio! But you don't want to spend so much time learning how to use Facebook to create business pages, groups, and targeted advertising and would rather spend the time making art?
Then this bootcamp is right for you!
You can create a system and a plan that will allow you to do minimal work and get maximum impact with your digital marketing - and you can learn it all at the Curious Kirby Facebook Bootcamp, Saturday, September 7 at the Sonoran Arts League in Stagecoach Village.
Seats are very limited!
Cost: $149 ($129 for Sonoran Art League members)
Attendees will receive:
• Customized marketing plan for the next quarter and instructions on how to plan following quarters
• Marketing funnel plan for Facebook
• Learn to read Facebook analytics
• Learn to use highly targeted advertisements on Facebook
• Learn how to send advertisements to people you don’t yet know that Facebook identifies as acting just like your very best existing customers
• Learn to connect and automate your Facebook business page from your Instagram account
• Image editing tools to create best result-getting social media posts
• Video editing tools to create eye-catching marketing videos
• Catered Lunch
You will leave the bootcamp having already posted fresh eye-catching content on Facebook that can be quickly converted into a highly targeted advertisement and the knowledge to do so in time for the run-up to Hidden in the Hills.
Sign up now!
Kiwanis Scholarship for free class to the first 15 students who sign up.
$4 supply fee