- Art Education
- Support Us
- Join Us
Is your digital marketing plan ready for Hidden in the Hills?
It may seem like it's so far away, but it is never too early to start creating buzz for your studio! But you don't want to spend so much time learning how to use your newsletter to nurture your customer relationships and would rather spend the time making art?
Then this bootcamp is right for you!
You can create a system and a plan that will allow you to do minimal work and get maximum impact with your digital marketing - and you can learn it at the Curious Kirby Newsletter Bootcamp, Saturday, October 26th at the Sonoran Arts League in Stagecoach Village.
Seats are very limited!
Cost: $149 ($129 for Sonoran Art League members)
Attendees will receive:
• Customized marketing plan for the next quarter and instructions on how to plan following quarters
• Marketing funnel plan for email marketing
• How to use newsletter creation tools
• How to create a newsletter landing page
• How to attract customers to your newsletter (lead generation)
• How to nurture your customer relationships with a sequence of special emails
• What makes a newsletter useful and not an annoyance (make people excited to see your newsletter)
• Learn to read newsletter analytics
• How to convert newsletter readers into customers
• Image editing tools to create best result-getting newsletter graphics
• Video editing tools to create eye-catching marketing videos that you can insert as exclusive newsletter content
• Catered Lunch
You will leave the bootcamp having already created your first newsletter and landing page. You will be ready to collect email addresses and create valuable content newsletters to convert Hidden in the Hills visitors into buyers and collectors.
Sign up now!