- Art Education
- Support Us
- Join Us
Is your digital marketing plan ready for Hidden in the Hills?
It may seem like it's so far away, but it is never too early to start creating buzz for your studio! But you don't want to spend so much time staring at Instagram and would rather spend the time making art?
Then this bootcamp is right for you!
You can create a system and a plan that will allow you to do minimal work and get maximum impact with your digital marketing - and you can learn it all at the Curious Kirby Instagram Bootcamp, Saturday, October 5 at El Pedregal Marketplace at the Boulders Resort. (Agave Conference Room)
Seats are very limited!
Cost: $149 ($129 for Sonoran Art League members)
Attendees will receive:
• Customized marketing plan for the next quarter and instructions on how to plan following quarters
• Marketing funnel plan for Instagram
• Instagram business account and instructions for how to read/understand the analytics
• Automation app and set up/configuration
• Hashtags selection customized to your artwork
• Image editing tools to create best result-getting social media posts
• Video editing tools to create eye-catching marketing videos
• Content idea workbook with recipes for instagram posts and stories
• Instructions on how to post to Instagram/Instagram Stories/IGTV/Instagram Live
• A week or more of content ready to post (already automated!)
• Catered Lunch
You will leave the bootcamp having already posted fresh eye-catching content and will have scheduled your next two weeks (or longer!) to automatically post while you are creating new works.
Sign up now!